Admiral’s Risk Management and Consulting Services provides a broad scope of customized security solutions for organizations carried out by some of the most experienced, well trained professionals in the industry.
Stemming from over several decades of security presence in the nation’s capital, we have developed resources that touch nearly every specialty area of security and reach into nearly every nation across the world. This includes, close partnerships with well-known and highly respected specialty organizations with deep roots in the United States Military, the FBI, Law Enforcement and the offices of Foreign Services.
We can help companies manage their business to a comfortable level of risk by assessing threats, analyzing data and designing effective security
- Threat, Vulnerability, and Risk Assessments
- Emergency Response and Crisis Planning
- Security Program and Policy Design
- Evacuation Planning
Decades of experience providing a discreet and unobtrusive service across many specialties.
- Due Diligence
- Lost Property, Asset Recovery
- Cyber Crimes and Hacking Intelligence
- Internal and External Theft
- Workplace Threats and Harassment
Training & Tabletop Exercises
Many of our trainers are former law enforcement, military, and security professionals to help you be prepared. Using the methodology of the DHS Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP), when appropriate, we conduct exercises that utilize a building block approach for best results.
- Workplace Safety and Awareness
- Conflict Resolution, De-escalation
- Suspicious Package, Suspicious Behavior
- Suspicious Packages
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- CPR/AED Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Active Shooter Response
- Pandemic Events (Flu)